- YeastThe yeast converts the fermentation sugars into alcohol and carbon dioxide.READ MORE
- WaterThe crystal springs of the Cretan White Mountains ensure the quality of the most important ingredient of the beer.READ MORE
- HopThe hop gives moderate bitterness that perfectly balances the sweetness of the malt.READ MORE
- BarleyWe use premium quality malts from Greece and Belgium.READ MORE
- GUIDED TOURSBrewery tour & beer tastingEnjoy a beer tasting experience with 4 fresh beer samples accompanied with Cretan breadsticks.
- GUIDED TOURSBrewery tour & beer tasting accompanied with Cretan mezeSit back on our spacious balcony and savor a 300ml beer of your choice accompanied with local Cretan meze prepared with fresh ingredients from the area.
2017The History of Beer from ancient times to present
Cretan Brewery and the Cultural Society of Zounaki in collaboration with the archeologist Marianna Kavroulaki, are organising a Seminar-Beer tasting-Lab concerning the evolution of beer.
2017Classic Cars Show
On Sunday, June 4, we are inviting you at our brewery in Zounaki Platania, to participate at the annual show of classic cars, in collaboration with the Old Car Owners’ Club of Crete (SIPAK).
2017First of May Celebration
On May 1st Cretan Brewery is celebrating May Day in Zounaki. Join us from 2.00 pm for a delightful cretan BBQ, with Charma beer and the music company of “Malaxianakis & The Band”.