- YeastThe yeast converts the fermentation sugars into alcohol and carbon dioxide.READ MORE
- WaterThe crystal springs of the Cretan White Mountains ensure the quality of the most important ingredient of the beer.READ MORE
- HopThe hop gives moderate bitterness that perfectly balances the sweetness of the malt.READ MORE
- BarleyWe use premium quality malts from Greece and Belgium.READ MORE
- GUIDED TOURSBrewery tour & beer tastingEnjoy a beer tasting experience with 4 fresh beer samples accompanied with Cretan breadsticks.
- GUIDED TOURSBrewery tour & beer tasting accompanied with Cretan mezeSit back on our spacious balcony and savor a 300ml beer of your choice accompanied with local Cretan meze prepared with fresh ingredients from the area.
- GUIDED TOURSBike ride to our breweryGuided bike ride to our brewery in addition to our brewery tour and beer tasting.
2017First of May Celebration
MAY 1st – Charma May Day at Cretan Brewery in Zounaki On May 1st Cretan Brewery is celebrating May Day in Zounaki. Join us from 2.00 pm for a delightful cretan BBQ, with Charma beer and the music company of “Malaxianakis & The Band”. Bring your friends too!
2016Cretan Brewery at TEDxCHANIA
Cretan Brewery is an innovative company that supports progress and youth enrepreneurship.
A big thank you, to all of you who came to our stand to get to know us better and taste our beers.