- YeastThe yeast converts the fermentation sugars into alcohol and carbon dioxide.READ MORE
- WaterThe crystal springs of the Cretan White Mountains ensure the quality of the most important ingredient of the beer.READ MORE
- HopThe hop gives moderate bitterness that perfectly balances the sweetness of the malt.READ MORE
- BarleyWe use premium quality malts from Greece and Belgium.READ MORE
- GUIDED TOURSBrewery tour & beer tastingEnjoy a beer tasting experience with 4 fresh beer samples accompanied with Cretan breadsticks.
- GUIDED TOURSBrewery tour & beer tasting accompanied with Cretan mezeSit back on our spacious balcony and savor a 300ml beer of your choice accompanied with local Cretan meze prepared with fresh ingredients from the area.
- GUIDED TOURSBike ride to our breweryGuided bike ride to our brewery in addition to our brewery tour and beer tasting.
2017Classic Cars Show
On Sunday, June 4, we are inviting you at our brewery in Zounaki Platania, to participate at the annual show of classic cars, in collaboration with the Old Car Owners’ Club of Crete (SIPAK). The classic cars of the club will be on the premises of Cretan Brewery where you will be able to enjoy […]
2017First of May Celebration
MAY 1st – Charma May Day at Cretan Brewery in Zounaki On May 1st Cretan Brewery is celebrating May Day in Zounaki. Join us from 2.00 pm for a delightful cretan BBQ, with Charma beer and the music company of “Malaxianakis & The Band”. Bring your friends too!
2016Cretan Brewery at TEDxCHANIA
Cretan Brewery is an innovative company that supports progress and youth enrepreneurship.